Social Traders are partnering with Give Where You Live Foundation, to personally invite you to attend a social enterprise networking opportunity in the Geelong region!
Did you know more than 120 business and government organisations have caught on and are already leading the charge in business for good?
Bringing together social enterprise, business and government located in Geelong, this showcase will provide insight into the current social enterprise landscape, social procurement activity on local projects, and you will also have the chance to meet like-minded individuals and make new connections.
Organisations across Australia are exploring innovative new approaches to achieving social objectives through social procurement. Buying from a social enterprise is one of the most effective ways of breaking the cycle of disadvantage and strengthening regional Australian communities.
Featured topics include:
- How social enterprise is one of the most impactful ways to do business,
- the regional challenges and opportunities to social procurement,
- how you can take advantage of social procurement opportunities as a social enterprise, or
- increase your social procurement spend as a business or government organisation
- hear the lived experiences of our social enterprise guest speakers,
- find out the latest social procurement impact statistics and how deliberate purchasing decisions can make a positive impact on communities,
- meet like-minded individuals and make new connections,
- meet the Social Traders and Give Where Live Team.
Who should attend?
- Social Traders certified social enterprises
- Non-certified social enterprises
- Social Traders business and government members
- Government departments, agencies and local council
- Local businesses interested in social procurement and supporting social enterprise
- Aboriginal businesses
This event will provide you with the opportunity to contribute to the growth of social enterprise and social procurement in the Geelong region.
- This is a free event and registrations are essential, please forward this invite to your networks,
- includes morning tea and a networking lunch,
- registrations will close 10am the day prior unless booked out,
- forward this invitation to any of your colleagues who may be best suited to attend this event.
If you have any questions about this event, please contact Selina at Social Traders email@example.com with any queries.