Emerging Leaders Program
We are really excited to announce our Emerging Leaders Program, for our incredible young leaders working in the social enterprise and impact sector in Victoria.
We know working for and building a social enterprise is not always smooth sailing, and can sometimes feel like an isolating experience when it comes to addressing challenges and celebrating the wins. The purpose of the program is to make the social enterprise journey for young people in Victoria feel easier, more supported, educational and celebrated.
The Emerging Leaders Program will:
- Deliver relevant and relatable social enterprise content to help support you to grow your impact sustainably.
- Build a community with other like-minded people who hopefully become ‘your people’ to grow and share this journey with beyond the program.
- Celebrate the small and big wins with you, and all the work that you do in the social enterprise sector!
The Emerging Leaders Program is free!
The commitment is:
- August 27th and 28th (Saturday and Sunday) to get to know each other (In-person)
- Weekly commitment of 1.5 hours every Monday virtually for content delivered by industry experts in the social enterprise sector for 8 weeks including a Pitch Night with the Social Enterprise Community
- Attend the Social Enterprise World Forum (26-29th September) in Brisbane – We will cover your expenses (if you don’t have a bursary)!
The program will run over August – October, bringing together young people (18 – 35yrs) who are either:
- Working for a social enterprise
- Run their own social enterprise
- Early stages of a social enterprise idea
If this is you – Apply here! This application closes 11:59pm Monday 15th August.
We can’t wait to read your application. If you have any questions, reach out to Sakshi (email@example.com) or Nick (firstname.lastname@example.org) – and we mean this, ANY question, we’re an email away!