SENVIC AGM 2023
SENVIC AGM 2023
CLICK OR SCAN THE IMAGE TO VOTE:
Date: Friday, 10 November
Welcome to the SENVIC AGM 2023!
- 1pm: Screening of the Seedkit launch (optional extra!) at the Lord Mayor Charitable Foundation’s (LMCF) Impact Accelerator Hub, Level 4, 454 Queen Street, Melbourne.
- 2pm: Tour of the Purpose Precinct: Queen Victoria Market (QVM) F Shed Stall 17-19, via Peel St.
- 2:45pm: Formal AGM, Lord Mayor Charitable Foundation’s (LMCF) Impact Accelerator Hub at Level 4, 454 Queen Street, Melbourne.
- 2:45pm: Formal AGM online option. (Please ensure your display name in Zoom reflects the name you registered with).
We’re excited to share our SENVIC Annual Review 2022-23 with you as well as formal documents for the AGM.
- Opening, welcome and apologies – Chair
- Confirmation of Minutes – Chair
- Presentation – Chair
- To receive and consider the Financial Report, the Directors’ Report and the Independent Auditors’ Report for the financial year ended 30 June 2023. – Chair of Governance Finance and Risk Committee
Resolution 1: That McBain McCartin & Co be re-appointed as auditors of Social Enterprise Network Victoria Ltd.
Voting on appointment of Directors –
Resolution 2: That David Brookes be appointed as a Director of Social Enterprise Network Victoria Ltd.
Resolution 3: That Jaison Hoernel be appointed as a Director of Social Enterprise Network Victoria Ltd.
5. Close of official Annual General Meeting proceedings.
Panel discussion – Join a panel of SENVIC program participants, Local Leads and partners discussing the power of collaboration and the exciting future of social enterprise. The panel will be followed by networking and refreshments.
Members are requested to contact SENVIC at email@example.com if they have any queries in respect of the AGM.