SEVENTEENx is returning to Melbourne, presented by Impact Investment Fund. We’ll be back in the CBD with our venue hosts Stone & Chalk in the CBD.
Welcome to SEVENTEENx Melbourne – Keynote speaking from some of Australia’s leading social enterprises and purpose driven brands.
– Connect with like minded people to discuss how businesses can help achieve the UN 2030 Agenda for the Global Goals
– 6 speakers with 17 minute kenotes each
– QnA Panel
– Live audience of social entrepreneurs , changemakers and corporate leaders
– Learn about the Sustainable Development Goals
– Network with like minded people and business connections
– Create real , tangible impact through our Tickets4Good
– Be inspired to connect your business to global challenges like climate change, inequality, poverty, biodiversity loss and much more
This event is a speaking event, with short, impactful keynotes; fast paced and highly engaging opportunity to connect with brands and corporates looking to engage with purpose and create action for the Global Goals and re-defining the way we do business.
See you there!
Time: 5:00 doors open for arrival – 5:20pm Start – 8:30pm Program Finish With networking and drinks afterwards until 9:30.
Venue: Live event held in Melbourne CBD at Stone & Chalk in “The”Basement”
Online: This event will be LIVE Streamed via Zoom Webinars to an online audience around the world!
Ticket4Good includes drinks and cocktail food throughout the evening.
Cocktail food and drinks included
A hybrid event this will Live in person and Online audience streamed around the globe!
We exist to Educate, Engage and Enable businesses around the world with the SDGs. To inspire us all to take action and imbed the Global Goals and impact into the very core of everything we do.
Our Amazing Partners
This event does not exist without our amazing partners. SEVENTEENx Melbourne is brought to by Chartered Accountants of Australia & New Zealand
SEVENTEENx Melbourne associated partners include
Our Charity Impact Partners
Solar Buddy – www.solarbuddy.org
Each speaker has a 17 minute keynote to share with us how they are using their business to make an impact in the world, and how they align with the UN Sustainable Development Goals.
All speakers are home grown heroes from the Melbourne area, ready to inspire their community on how to do things a little differently.
Our Panel discussion QnA session to close the event.
The format… well is simple.
17 Global Goals to explore…
17 minute Keynotes each
1 Shared Purpose!!!
Our “Tickets4Good” are each connected to amazing impacts around the world thanks to our partnership with B1G1.
Your ticket purchase will contribute to global projects that are directly contributing to achieving the 2030 Agenda for the Global Goals.
1 Ticket4Good will make one of the following impacts in the world:
– 10 Days of education for children in the world
– 100 Days of clean water access for people around the globe
– 2 trees planted in the earth
Thankyou for making this possible.
Our Previous Events
Take a trip down memory lane with some of our speakers from 2019 and 2021 on our Youtube channel. This will give you a taste of what to expect from this year’s event. Bigger and Better than ever!
Any questions please send us an email to email@example.com