New to social procurement?
This introductory session is your head start in understanding business for good, and how you can become a champion of business for good.
In one-hour, this interactive online workshop will cover the Why, What and ‘How’ of social procurement.
Who should attend
- individuals and professionals who want to gain insights into social procurement and become champions of ‘business for good’
- if you are interested in understanding the Why, What, and ‘How’ of social procurement
- those looking to explore the impact of social enterprise procurement on ESG and sustainability goals
Why you should attend
- Learn why social enterprise procurement is the most impactful way to meet your ESG and sustainability goals,
- unpack why businesses and governments are adopting this approach, and what policy settings influence the Australian context,
- discover what makes a social enterprise, how they are certified, and how you can increase your spend with them
- find out the latest social procurement impact statistics and how deliberate purchasing decisions can make a positive impact on communities,
- discuss the challenges in social procurement with a network of like-minded professionals
- hear the lived experiences of our social enterprise guest speakers
- meet our Social Procurement Services team here to support your social procurement activities
- network with like-minded professionals, and learn from social enterprise guest speakers.
Social Traders membership provides you with the support to build the structures and practices to create and manage a lasting social procurement strategy.
Join us and get started in leading the charge for social enterprise procurement!
Online registration is essential and will close at 10am the day prior unless booked out.
Please contact our events team with any questions or queries firstname.lastname@example.org